Enjoy PADI 5 star quality and dependability whether it's your first ever dive right up to Divemaster certification courses.
There are many wonderful dives around the north coast of the Dominican Republic. Below you can find a brief description of what's available. Not all dives are available all the time, it depends on both your diving level and conditions on the day as to which dives are the most suitable.
Your PADI qualified guides' knowledge of the ocean, tides, currents and the sea floor is second to none and they will advise you as to which dive is most suitable for any given day. PADI qualified divers must show their certification before diving.
Prices include wetsuit hire, and all other equipment
DAILY BOAT DEPARTURE SCHEDULE 09:00, 11:00 & 14:00HRS.
DIVE SITES: DESCRIPTION / MAX. DEPTH
1. MINl-WALL Wall dive, great macro /13 m to 30m
2. LA PUNTILLA WALL Wall dive, small cavern /15 m to 38 m
3. THE THREE ROCKS Hard and Soft corals, most abundant fish / 12m
4. THECANYON Parallel walls, 2 meters apart / 22m
5. PYRAMIDS Tunnels and chimneys, dramatic rock formations / 15m
6. THE WESTWALL Sosua Bay wall dive, barrel sponges / 25m
7. AIRPORT WALL Vertical wall, tunnels / 12m to 33m
8. ZÍNGARA WRECK* Artificial reef 1993 upright 45m long / 35m
9. PARADISE REEF Overhangs, hard and soft corals / 15m to 40m
10. NIGHTDIVE Various spots, torches incl./ 18m
11 CORAL GARDENS Soft corals, many coral heads / 14m to 21 m
12. CORAL GARDEN WALL Sea whips, large corals / 21 m to 53m
13. THE FIVE ROCKS Near airport, good photography / 15m to 27m
14. DU-DU CAVERNS All day trip, incl. lunch + transport / 20m
15. RIO SAN JUAN All day trip, incl. lunch + transport / Rio San Juan
* Previous deep dive experience is required.